Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year...New Outlook!!!

Although I have vowed not to make any New Year's resolutions this year, I am bound and determined to continue working on my health and helping others.  The past year was so full of ups and downs.  It found us with one high school graduation, two engagements, one marriage, an adorable new addition to the family (an 88lb. Yellow Lab named Buddy), health struggles, the loss of close friends, and that is just to name a few.  However, our family stood together and put our trust in God and we are still here to tell about it.  2015 promises to be just as exciting.  Which is why I decided to stay away from the resolution making.  It's not because I don't have goals for myself.  It is because I know what is in store and know my limits.  Definitely don't need to put more pressure on myself then is necessary.  I will still continue to inspire other women, help others, and follow my dreams.  There will be many more blog posts this year, and the possible addition of videos.  I am so excited at the possibilities that are waiting for me on this journey.  Dreams are important.  They are what gives us purpose and a reason to get up every morning.  I hope that you are able to follow and accomplish yours.  But don't stop there.  Keep dreaming.  Dream big and small.  Anything is possible.  You just have to keep faith in yourself and in God's plan for you.  Others may try to criticize you or take your spark.  Don't let them.  The best dreams are the ones you fight the hardest for.  They mean the most and show your true personality.  So, instead of making new resolutions, gain a new outlook.  A new outlook on yourself, your life, your surroundings, and your future.  Much love and many blessings!!!!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment