Saturday, October 6, 2012

Autumn Goodness!!!

Well, I dare say that autumn has definitely caught up with us here in Michigan.  Last night for the first time, our furnace ran.  Not something I ever look forward to, but living in Michigan, is inevitable.  Still I find comfort in the change of the seasons.  To me it is cozy nights, comfort food, holidays, wonderful smells.  It is football games and a season to enjoy the great outdoors that God has gifted us Michigan natives with. This is what happens when you are wide awake at 4:30am and can't get back to sleep.  Your mind wonders.  So I started thinking of what I could do today to "ring" in the new fall season.  So I have decided to bake oatmeal/cranberry/white chocolate chip cookies today.  Maybe bring out some fall decorations.  Fall/winter in Michigan is going to come whether we want it to or not.  No sense in fighting it.  Have a beautiful day everyone.  I pray you find a way to bring fall into your home.  Hoping you find purpose and meaning in everyday!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment