Saturday, October 26, 2013

Journal Check In...

So how are we coming on our "All About Me Journals".  Now remember to just journal your daily activities for the first few days (actually, I think a full week is the best).  Don't forget the good stuff too.  Special time with loved ones.  All of that. If you miss a day (I missed today), don't fret.  Just pick it up tomorrow.  This is not suppose to cause us more stress.  It is to help us figure out what we need to change in order to get us back to that positive, healthy place we want to be.  Whether it is home, work, health, or just plain making you feel better about yourself.  This is a process of baby steps.  When I say baby steps...I don't mean 20 emails a day  of reminders or any if that.  I've done those websites.  They caused me to freak out and made me feel like a failure.  Truly not what one needs when they already feel so down and life is already so disorganized and hectic.  I mean a slow, gradual process.  So, keep journaling, my friends.  Remember, no changes.  Just your everyday life, just how it happens.  We will get to our "Happy Place" together.  Any further post on this series will be under the "All About Me" at the top of the page.  This will help to keep it all together and cause less confusion.  Much love and Many blessings!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment