Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Blog Makeover

Well, it has been one year that I have been blogging.  It has been so rewarding, therapeutic, and quite the learning experience.  I have decided to get this particular blog back up and running regularly.  I have many new ideas and am very excited for what lies in store.  Over the course of the next few weeks, you will find new pages, content, and pictures posted at least once a week.  Some of you have asked for tips about homemade cleaning products,  exercise and diet, household tips, recipes, and so much more.  I am working on all these.  I hope that you all will find everything very helpful and encouraging.  Let's face it...being a woman is hard and very demanding.  I hope that you will not only find many helpful hints, but a little humor and inspiration as you read.  As I stated, this will be over the course of a few weeks.  I am still going to keep Dustin's Journey running regularly as well.  Yes, I must be insane.  However, I love that so many seem to find something they can relate to.  I also think that life is way to complicated.  Let's face it, who has time to fix seven course meals, run kids, clean house, and go to work everyday.  I probably could , if I didn't ever need to shower, sleep , and to be pleasant.  It is my hope to help you simplify life a bit, or at least, find some enjoyment in it.  So grab a cup of coffee and enjoy.  I will not be deleting any of my old posts.  I find that I still get asked for recipes and what not.  It's just easier to keep it here to refer back to.  Also, feel free to post questions, send messages, and share your own tips.  I am always open to new ideas and positive feedback.  I hope that you will share this blog with your friends and family.  As soon as I can, I will be accompanying the blog with an updated Facebook page.  So, check back often.  Thank you all for your support and your loyalty.  I appreciate and absolutely adore my readers (for both blogs).  I am amazed at the response by all of you.  Have a wonderful day!  Let the adventure begin.  Much love and many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment