Saturday, August 6, 2016

That Moment...

That moment when you realize all the struggle, all the bad moments, the heartache, pain, and the fight to get through each day has led you to a place you could only dream of before. That feeling of having opportunities no matter where you turn and knowing you can and will make a difference in others lives. For all those long nights when sleep seemed impossible and the pain and tears were all you could focus on. I am in a much better place, despite my current health issues,... then I was even a year ago. Yes, I still have bad days. However, they are the days that keep reminding me of how far I have come. It takes an Army of doctors and medications to keep this body working. But it works. Well, kind of. Lol! As long as I can keep doing work that will keep others inspired, healthy, and fighting I am willing to keep fighting myself. It is what gets me out of bed, drives me to work, and up to do it the next day. I once said I had a plan for my life. I have learned that my plan may not always coincide with God's plan. But that it is His plan that has given me the most reward and the appreciation for blessings I would not of had otherwise. Struggle can lead to success. Success isn't always money and power to some. For me, it is making the most of the life I have been entrusted with. He only grants us one. It is our responsibility to decide how we want to live it and what kind of legacy we leave behind. I want my grandson to look at my picture someday and know that his Nana was a Christian woman, who put others first, loved her family, and made a difference to her patients, coworkers, and community.

No comments:

Post a Comment