Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Reflection...

This past couple of weeks have been so hard in so many different ways. Not just for my family and friends, but for our whole community. There seems to be one thing after another that has tested our faith, love, and sense of community. Yet, through all the storms we have endured, this community has stood together and stood strong. God has shown us time and time again that together we are stronger. He has provided us with so much. I often wonder what our life would have been like if I hadn't gotten sick or if we would have moved. I have come to the conclusion that The Lord has kept us here for so many reasons. One of which is to stay close to those we love. Everyday I am grateful for the fact that He did. Even if His plan was not clear 10 or 15 years ago. Part of it is now. I have been spending a lot of time reflecting and seeking direction these days. Yet, even with all of the uncertainty that surrounds my life, I know that God will take care of my family. He always has. Sometimes, it's hard to figure out where to go next. Especially, when there are so many forks on the road. Just have to look to the skies for a little direction. Think of it as a spiritual GPS. One that will never lead you wrong! Much love and many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment